[Feature Request] Multiple level subkey

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Thu Sep 14 04:57:58 CEST 2017

>> Your "average internet user" is a 1940s-style way of thinking. We need to do better than that.
>
> Then explain FB, google, youtube, amazon... all of them does NOT
> provide a great deal of personalization, if at all.

They all provide intensely personalized experiences.  Just because they
don't expose the dials and switches to you doesn't mean they don't exist.

As an example: Google Chrome scans the content of webpages you visit,
and uses that to guide autocomplete in the search bar.  Your
autocomplete settings are automatically personalized based on your
browsing history with no user intervention needed.

Automatic personalization of user experience based on the software
learning the user's behavior is pretty much the gold standard in UX
design nowadays.  It's a commendable goal and worth pursuing.