[Feature Request] Multiple level subkey

lesto fante lestofante88 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 23:12:30 CEST 2017

> Just because they don't expose the dials and switches to you doesn't mean they don't exist.

my goal instead is became as invisible as possible for the end user.he
should forget about my app running in the background, of course a
password sometimes when he add a new service, but that is all.

After this infrastructure is in place, you can decide to DIY every
single step and personalize whatever you want. The problem here is the
lack of potentiality.

But even if you don't agree with my "vision", lets keep it technical;
what would be the best way to implement this system in your opinion?