Signing data with user specified Key

SHARMA Sandhya (MORPHO) sandhya.sharma at morpho.com
Thu Sep 14 14:26:56 CEST 2017

Hello,

I am using GPG4Win and have to sign data with a specified key through my code in C++.But I didn't find much help on how to specify key for signing data in GPG document.
Please find the below lines of code I am using for signing data:
error = gpgme_op_sign(context,Plaindata,Signdata,GPGME_SIG_MODE_NORMAL);
       PRet = (char*)gpgme_strerror(error) ;
       gpgme_sign_result_t result = gpgme_op_sign_result(context);

Thanks & Regards
Sandhya Sharma

#
" This e-mail and any attached documents may contain confidential or proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, copying of this e-mail and any attachments thereto or use of their contents by any means whatsoever is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender immediately and delete this e-mail and all attached documents from your computer system."
#