[Feature Request] Multiple level subkey

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Fri Sep 15 10:52:32 CEST 2017

>> now's the time to go off and start committing code.
>
> hope you are kidding.. I'm not even finished to collect all the
> information and ideas, then i need to crunch them up, come out with a
> protocol schema, check with whatever is interested if sound..

Nope.  Not kidding.

The first version of your product will be awful.  That's to be expected.
 Look into PGP 1.0 sometime: it was so terrible PRZ had to basically
burn it down and start over.  And, you know, *that's okay*.

Often, the best way to begin learning how to do something is to go out
and do it.  Linus Torvalds was a mediocre C programmer who barely
understood Minix when he first started working on Linux.  PRZ's initial
PGP 1.0 was a joke.  Pretty much every successful software project you
see today started from a bungled beginning, but the people working on
the project learned from their mistakes and slowly things became very,
very good.

The best way to discover what problems you'll have to solve is to go out
and encounter them.  Once you do that, *then* build solutions.