[Feature Request] Multiple level subkey

lesto fante lestofante88 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 00:40:11 CEST 2017

>You've already heard a lot of good advice from people here

I got a couple of ideas, but so far the only real information is that
I cant do with actual system in place. And one nice idea from a guy to
use level of thrust already implemented, but i'm not sure if i
understand all of its possible downside, I'm still waiting for an
answer.
You say that i can use 90% of crypto out there, and you are right, and
i WANT to avoid writing code as much as possible.

>now's the time to go off and start committing code.

hope you are kidding.. I'm not even finished to collect all the
information and ideas, then i need to crunch them up, come out with a
protocol schema, check with whatever is interested if sound.. if i
have to write even a alpha version of a protocol/rfc is going to be
HUGE. That is why ii insist to find alternative to avoid writing code,
especially on the "cryptography" side

IF the crypt was there, and all i needed to do was to add a bit of
glue code, then yes, maybe i would be already writing the code. I hope
that when and if i will get result, will be fine to share them there
to get some feedback