Again: Writing DER certificates to ZeitControl Cards

Dirk Gottschalk dirk.gottschalk1980 at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 3 00:47:18 CEST 2018

HI.

Am Montag, den 02.04.2018, 13:43 +0100 schrieb Damien Goutte-Gattat via
Gnupg-users:

> $ gpg-connect-agent 'SCD LEARN --force' /bye | grep '^S EXTCAP'
> S EXTCAP gc=1+ki=1+fc=1+pd=0+mcl3=1216+aac=0+sm=2+si=0+dec=0+bt=0

> The value you are interested in is "mcl3". In this example, it says
> that
> the Yubikey NEO allows for a 1216-bytes certificate.

Thanks for your advice. The Output of the command for my card tells
that a cert can have up to 2048 bytes which is 2kB. The file I want to
store is about 1.8kB so this seems not to be the problem.

By the way, I am using a ReinerSCT CyberJack RFID Standard via PCSCd.
Perhaps this is the source of my problems. Unfortunately I didn't get
the internal CCID driver to work with this reader. I have to check if
it is compiled in in my distributions package and if it even would work
with my reader.

Regards,
Dirk

--