Again: Writing DER certificates to ZeitControl Cards

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Apr 5 17:07:40 CEST 2018

On Tue,  3 Apr 2018 00:47, gnupg-users at gnupg.org said:

> By the way, I am using a ReinerSCT CyberJack RFID Standard via PCSCd.
> Perhaps this is the source of my problems. Unfortunately I didn't get

Reiner readers are a problem.  That company does not provide any
documentation for their readers, uses lots of proprietary extensions and
relies on their own proprietary drivers.  Further some of their readers
have way to much functionality to act as a simple interface a card to a
computer and thus offers much more attack surfaces than other "dumper"
readers.  Save your time and get another reader.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner

--
#  Please read:  Daniel Ellsberg - The Doomsday Machine  #