Errors while creating an g13 encrypted container.

Dirk Gottschalk dirk.gottschalk1980 at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 12 17:16:24 CEST 2018

Hello,

we are trying to exchange files in encrypted containers. But when I
create such a container, g13 throws the following errors:

$ g13 -r 764C2156D8AC31D0 --create container.g13
g13: DBG: used keyblob size is 61
g13: running '/usr/bin/encfs' in the background
g13: DBG: starting runner thread
g13: got prompt 'create_root_dir'
g13: DBG: sending command  -->y<--
g13: got prompt 'create_mount_point'
g13: DBG: sending command  -->y<--
g13: got prompt 'config_option'
g13: DBG: sending command  --><--
g13: got prompt 'new_passwd'
g13: got status 'fuse_main_start'
g13: DBG: runner thread noticed cancel flag
g13: DBG: runner thread closed status fp
g13: DBG: runner thread waiting ...
g13: Fehler bei Ausführung von `encfs-1': beendet
g13: running 'encfs-1' failed (exitcode=-1): Allgemeiner Fehler
g13: DBG: runner thread waiting finished
g13: DBG: runner thread releasing runner ...
g13: failed to remove mount with rid 1 from mtab: Nicht gefunden
g13: DBG: runner thread runner released
g13: g13 (GnuPG) 2.2.5 angehalten

Am I doing something wrong in the creation command?

Regards,
Dirk

--
Dirk Gottschalk