Errors while creating an g13 encrypted container.

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Apr 12 21:08:39 CEST 2018

On Thu, 12 Apr 2018 17:16, gnupg-users at gnupg.org said:

> g13: running '/usr/bin/encfs' in the background

IIRC, the author of encfs said that it should not anymore be used.
Given that, I have not tested encfs based container in a long time.  I
use dm-crypt containers instead.

> g13: running 'encfs-1' failed (exitcode=-1): Allgemeiner Fehler

Did encfs remove dthe patch I once got upstream?  That could be a reason
for this.  For quick debugging, I would suggest to employ strace.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner

--
#  Please read:  Daniel Ellsberg - The Doomsday Machine  #