Android/Termux: How to build gpg-agent without maintainer mode?

Dirk Gottschalk dirk.gottschalk1980 at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 22 13:08:17 CEST 2018

Hi.

Am Mittwoch, den 22.08.2018, 11:07 +0200 schrieb Felix E. Klee:
> I managed to get `gpg-agent` run with USB smart card support under
> Android/Termux:
>
> https://gist.github.com/feklee/92f76d2c8a7cabc477360d82b5305c19
>
> What bugs me is that I had to compile in maintainer mode: Now I get
> warnings that the software should not used be used with production
> keys.
>
> Maintainer mode is in fact suggested by `autogen.sh`:
> [...snipped...]

Maintainer mode is needed, especially in a fresh copy of the source. In
case of GnuPG, maintainer mode invokes some functions and does some
work which is needed to compile GnuPG. There's nothing what should
"bug" you.

Regards,
Dirk

--
Dirk Gottschalk
Paulusstrasse 6-8

GPG: DDCB AF8E 0132 AA54 20AB  B864 4081 0B18 1ED8 E838
Keybase.io: https://keybase.io/dgottschalk
GitHub: https://github.com/Dirk1980ac