Android/Termux: How to build gpg-agent without maintainer mode?

Felix E. Klee felix.klee at inka.de
Wed Aug 22 13:21:21 CEST 2018

On Wed, Aug 22, 2018 at 1:08 PM, Dirk Gottschalk
<dirk.gottschalk1980 at googlemail.com> wrote:
> There's nothing what should "bug" you.

Well if I call `g10/gpg` in the build, I get a big fat warning:

    gpg: NOTE: THIS IS A DEVELOPMENT VERSION!
    gpg: It is only intended for test purposes and should NOT be
    gpg: used in a production environment or with production keys!

*Shouldn’t that bug me?*

That being said:

  * The `agent/gpg-agent` does not output the warning.

  * As said in my original post, I am only interested in the agent. It
    is compatible with the `gpg` provided with Termux.