Removing expired keys

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Sat Feb 24 13:20:32 CET 2018

Kleopatra Version 3.0.2-gpg4win-3.0.3

Running the command from Kleopatra <Tools> <Refresh OpenPGP Certificates> on a
Windows 10 PRO amd64 machine, displays numerous expired certificates. The
complete output is available here: https://seibercom.net/GPG-Expired-Keys.txt

Is there any command that I can run from either Kleopatra or the Windows'
command line that will remove all of these expired certificates? I would
really love to clean up system and removed expired or revoked certificates.
Also, how do I deal with "signatures not checked due to missing keys" warnings?

Thanks!

--
Jerry