Remove public key from keyserver

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Mon Jan 15 19:47:39 CET 2018

On 15/01/18 17:39, Stefan Claas wrote:
> Maybe we need (a court) case were a PGP user requests the removal
> of his / her keys until the operators and code maintainers wake up?

Wow, you're entertaining an interesting notion of what is "needed"!

Let's hope most people will just let keyserver operators alone while
they offer their kind service for free to the world.

What is "needed" if you must, is someone thinking of a way to
incorporate cryptographic validation into the whole gossip and what not
process. Not turning loose the lawyers on people offering a free
service. I can't believe what I'm hearing here. Just, wow.

Peter.