Remove public key from keyserver

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Tue Jan 16 00:32:07 CET 2018

(Responding here because Stefan's message hasn't hit my mail server yet)

>>> It's from 2003.  It doesn't need modernization.
>>
>> No? I for one would like to be sure that i am the only person who can
>> upload my public key to a key server directory.

Which is not a modernization issue.  It's a feature request, and the
feature you're asking for is DRM.  Literally.  You're asking that the
keyserver network be rewritten to give you the ability to manage how
information, which you think belongs to you, gets shared: that's DRM.
DRM schemes are awful and they don't work.