gnupg-2.2.4: how to deal with failed tests

Henry nbsd4ever at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 15:41:55 CET 2018

> On Wed, 17 Jan 2018 15:18, nbsd4ever at gmail.com said:
>
>> "gpg: importing secret keys not allowed"
>
> Which means you are trying to import from a keyserver, WKD, DANE etc.

I do not know; the tests are trying to do it, AFAIK.

> That is very strange.  How did you build gnupg, did you checked the
> signature of the source, is there anything special in your setup?

Source was checked with gnupg1, which in turn was only checked with
sha1 checksum.

% setenv LDFLAGS "-Wl,-R/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib -L/usr/lib"
% ./configure --enable-g13 --enable-symcryptrun --enable-wks-tools \
  --enable-selinux-support --with-libgpg-error-prefix=/usr/local \
  --with-npth-prefix=/usr/local --with-libgcrypt-prefix=/usr/local \
  --with-libassuan-prefix=/usr/local --with-ksba-prefix==/usr/local \
  --with-readline=/usr/local
% gmake

(Reason for LDFLAGS is that get an error during tests like "can't find
shared object libgcrypt.so")

Thank you,
Henry