gnupg-2.2.4: how to deal with failed tests

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Jan 18 19:27:09 CET 2018

On Thu, 18 Jan 2018 15:41, nbsd4ever at gmail.com said:

>   --enable-selinux-support --with-libgpg-error-prefix=/usr/local \
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ah!  There is a second case where you see the reported error message:

#ifdef ENABLE_SELINUX_HACKS
  if (1)
    {
      /* We don't allow importing secret keys because that may be used
         to put a secret key into the keyring and the user might later
         be tricked into signing stuff with that key.  */
      log_error (_("importing secret keys not allowed\n"));
      return 0;
    }
#endif

I wonder why you enable this at all.  I doubt that NetBSD supports
SElinux.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner