gpg2 --refresh-keys does not talk to dirmngr?

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Jul 3 11:41:56 CEST 2018

On Mon,  2 Jul 2018 21:22, dirk.gottschalk1980 at googlemail.com said:

> localhost. This is not my intention. I have a running server in my
> network which rund Suid/Provoxy/TOR. Is it possible to connect to this
> tor server on the socks port for doing LDAP, WKD, or DANE Lookups?

No, this is currently not possible.  I can imagine an option or even
envvar to give the IP address of the Tor server.  An envvar would have
the advantage that it can all be handled in Libassuan without any new
code in GnuPG.

Please open a feature request on dev.gnupg.org

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner

--
#  Please read:  Daniel Ellsberg - The Doomsday Machine  #