Forwarding both gpg and ssh agents

Chris Coutinho chrisbcoutinho at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 12:36:44 CEST 2018

Hello,

I use the ssh-agent functionality of gnupg (version 2.2.8) to handle
connecting to remote hosts, which works great. I'm also able to forward
my gpg-agent to remote machines to e.g. decrypt files using the
`RemoteForward` flag in my ~/.ssh/config:

Host myremote
	RemoteForward /path/to/remote/S.gpg-agent /path/to/local/S.gpg-agent.extra

I have a few remotes where I would also like to forward my ssh-agent so
that I can make a third connection to a remote machine using my local
ssh-agent (through gpg-agent). Specifically, I'm trying to ssh into a
FreeBSD remote, and from there connect to a third remote git server
using the ssh credentials from my local machine.

Is this functionality available?

Regards,
Chris