GPG is not working because of log-file configuration

Basix basix at basix.tech
Sat Mar 3 20:41:54 CET 2018

Hello, I'm a user of GPG and I got some problem.

Recently my machine showing this message when do something in GPG:

[sample at localhost ~]$ gpg
gpg: /home/sample/.gnupg/gpg.conf:5: invalid option
[sample at localhost ~]$ cat -n ~/.gnupg/gpg.conf
     1
     2	###+++--- GPGConf ---+++###
     3	utf8-strings
     4	debug-level basic
     5	log-file socket:///home/sample/.gnupg/log-socket
     6	###+++--- GPGConf ---+++### 2018년 02월 22일 (목)
     7	# GPGConf edited this configuration file.
     8	# It will disable options before this marked block, but it will
     9	# never change anything below these lines.

I think Kleopatra or another GPG frontend misconfigured my gpg.conf. How do I fix it myself?

--
Public PGP Key:  DB68 98D2 0F92 613C