[gpgme] generate a wheel of the python bindings

Ben McGinnes ben at adversary.org
Sun Mar 11 07:22:15 CET 2018

On Wed, Mar 07, 2018 at 12:36:24AM +0900, Matt wrote:
> All problems disappeared with latest source. So everything is ok :)
> Thank you once again

Excellent.  Some of the issues you raised (like oddness in test
output/behaviour) had already been picked up and fixed, as you no
doubt saw.  Not really enough for a new release just yet, but if
anyone has trouble it's a good first step to try the latest updates to
master.

Mind you, the most immediately recent updates haven't been code,
they've been docs (and there's more to come).

> > Thanks for the detail answer.
> >
> >> With GPGME as a dependency ... Claws or Mutt/Neomutt?
> > Nope, just "alot" :) https://github.com/pazz/alot

I haven't looked, but I'm guessing from the name that it's a variation
on Notmuch, right?

Regards,
Ben