gpgme_set_passphrase_cb not cooperating...

Mike Inman mangocats at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 13:58:19 CET 2018

Thanks Werner,

I did that, saw the call to gpg2 (2.0.28, libcrypt 1.6.3), tried changing
the engine to /usr/bin/gpg ( using  gpgme_ctx_set_engine_info( ctx,
GPGME_PROTOCOL_OpenPGP, "/usr/bin/gpg", NULL ) ) and that worked under
Ubuntu.

Now, my target environment is CentOS 7, and they resolve /usr/bin/gpg with
a link to /usr/bin/gpg2 - which does not play nice with
set_passphrase_cb().  Any suggestions on the best way to untangle that knot?

Mike