gpgme_set_passphrase_cb not cooperating...

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Mar 23 15:43:07 CET 2018

On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 13:58, mangocats at gmail.com said:

> Now, my target environment is CentOS 7, and they resolve /usr/bin/gpg with
> a link to /usr/bin/gpg2 - which does not play nice with
> set_passphrase_cb().  Any suggestions on the best way to untangle that knot?

Assuming this is GnuPG >= 2.1 you use:

    gpgme_set_pinentry_mode (ctx, GPGME_PINENTRY_MODE_LOOPBACK);

and the callbacks will be activated again.  You can always call this
fucntion, gpgme knows when to actually pass the required option to gpg.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner

--
#  Please read:  Daniel Ellsberg - The Doomsday Machine  #