Focus of pinentry is not maintained when switching forth to password safe and back to pinentry. (win7)

Bernhard Kleine bernhard.kleine at gmx.net
Sat May 26 16:22:35 CEST 2018

I found a change of behaviour of pinentry.

Win7, Thunderbird with newest enigmal, password safe.

When I send a signed message, Pinentry opens and asks for the password.
With Alt-tab I switch to the Password manager´, copy the password with
ctrl-C and switch back to pinentry. However, the pinentry focus is lost.
I have already asked Patrick Brunschwig in the enigmail maillist and he
suggested to change the gpg-agent.conf to a single line: grab

This hoever, did not bring the focus back to Pinentry. What do you suggest?

Regards

Bernhard

--
spitzhalde9
D-79853 lenzkirch
bernhard.kleine at gmx.net
www.b-kleine.com, www.urseetal.net
-
thunderbird mit enigmail
GPG schlüssel: D5257409
fingerprint:
08 B7 F8 70 22 7A FC C1 15 49 CA A6 C7 6F A0 2E D5 25 74 09