Slightly OT - i need the proper wording for a signed document

Stefan Claas stefan.claas at posteo.de
Thu Nov 1 19:00:47 CET 2018

On Thu, 01 Nov 2018 18:32:58 +0100, Dirk Gottschalk wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, den 01.11.2018, 17:42 +0100 schrieb Stefan Claas:

> > I am not able to verify a qualified eIDAS conform X.509 sig, which
> > i can create now, with LibreOffice, nor with other tools, except
> > Adobe Reader DC or with the mentioned web site link. Have you or
> > someone else actually tried to verify my greetings.pdf on my keybase
> > page?
>
> > If so i am really interested in the results from various tools!
>
> Oh, you have also this issue? IO read about it in a Facebook group.
> Libreoffice is complaining about a bad signature with Zertificates
> from D-Trust even after importing the root. When you have the same
> problem, they seem to be doing something that's not compliant to the
> standard. Another Argument against using this cert, IMHO. All other
> certificates work well in Libreoffice in my case. I don't have a
> D-Trust signed file to check the problem. But I am interested in
> doing so, if I could get such file.
>
> PDFSign is another tool that could be tried.

Hi Dirk, i am no expert (yet) with this whole new stuff, but i am
pretty sure that D-Trust certs are 100 percent compliant, or
otherwise Adobe Reader DC or the mentioned web site in my
previous links would not work. A Usenet friend of mine was
able to verify the signature under Linux with openssl and a
Hex Editor, for example...

Here again the link to my document:

https://keybase.pub/stefan_claas/docs/greetings.pdf

and here the link for people who don't use Adobe DC Reader:

https://ec.europa.eu/cefdigital/DSS/webapp-demo

Regards
Stefan

--