Slightly OT - i need the proper wording for a signed document

Stefan Claas stefan.claas at posteo.de
Thu Nov 1 18:49:18 CET 2018

On Thu, 1 Nov 2018 17:42:41 +0100, Stefan Claas wrote:

> > > Here is a little example, of a .pdf i have signed with my
> > > qualified signature:
> > >
> > > https://keybase.pub/stefan_claas/docs/greetings.pdf
> >
> > > Linux users can verify my qualified signature here:
> >
> > > https://ec.europa.eu/cefdigital/DSS/webapp-demo
> >
> > > macOS oder Windows users can use the free Adobe Reader DC
> > > to do he same.
> >
> > Libreoffice can verify the signature also and some other tools.
>
> I am not able to verify a qualified eIDAS conform X.509 sig, which
> i can create now, with LibreOffice, nor with other tools, except Adobe
> Reader DC or with the mentioned web site link. Have you or someone
> else actually tried to verify my greetings.pdf on my keybase page?
>
> If so i am really interested in the results from various tools!

I am also *very much* interested what infos users in the U.S., Canada,
U.K. and Ireland, for example, see (is the certificate Info displayed in
English?) when verifying my document with Adobe Reader DC!

An image link from a screenshot would be very much appreciated!

Regards
Stefan

--
https://www.behance.net/futagoza