Slightly OT - i need the proper wording for a signed document

Juergen BRUCKNER juergen at bruckner.tk
Sat Nov 3 17:30:41 CET 2018

Hello Stefan, Hello all,

of course it is possible, that several people sign (and/or timestamp) a
document.
Just a example out of my business:
There is a contract to be signd by mor than 2 persons or parties. So i
make a document of it - for example a pdf file (which is recommended) -
and send it to the next person who has to sign it, this person signs and
send it to another person for signing ... and so on.
As long the document is not edited all signatures stay intact and valid.

This is necessary, as otherwise there never could be signed a contract
between 2 parties.

regards
Juergen