Slightly OT - i need the proper wording for a signed document

Stefan Claas stefan.claas at posteo.de
Sun Nov 4 21:51:00 CET 2018

On Sat, 3 Nov 2018 17:48:41 +0100, Stefan Claas wrote:

> I think this may be also a good thing if it would be accepted
> by the PGP community, say if someone lost his/her GnuPG
> revocation certificate and passphrase for his/her secret key
> that one could sign a document too containing the key data
> etc., like i proposed with my intial posting.

And i just did that, as little example, of how a document could
look like. The files can be downloaded from my keybase account.

<https://keybase.pub/stefan_claas/Public_Key_Revocation_Statement/>

First i signed the document with my qualified certificate and then gave
it a qualified time stamp. Finally i detached signed the .pdf with my
current key and after this i time stamped the detached sig with the
opentimestamp.org service.

Please note the attestation on opentimestamp.org is currently pending.

Maybe this example could be useful for other people too.

Critics and comments are welcome!

Regards
Stefan

--