OpenPGP key verification + legal framework

vedaal at nym.hush.com vedaal at nym.hush.com
Mon Nov 5 23:49:53 CET 2018

On 11/5/2018 at 3:39 PM, "Viktor" <ageyev at gmail.com> wrote:

>You can register a Google account with any email address. Simply,
>instead of creating an account on our service (another password
>that
>needs to be saved), you create an account on Google, or use an
>existing one.

=====
Ok,

But suppose I want to use my existing key that I made over 10 years ago,
and it is known and trusted by the people I deal with, but it happens to have more than 1 e-mail ID
(not rare to switch an e-mail account in 10 years)

Does this mean that it cannot be used in your system,
even if you can get the preferred email to register in google, and you have passport personal verification,
just because there is another ID attached?

It seems unnecessarily restrictive.

vedaal