OpenPGP key verification + legal framework

Aleksandar Lazic al-gnupg_users at none.at
Sat Nov 10 10:11:57 CET 2018

Hi Viktor.

Am 05-11-2018 15:21, schrieb Viktor:
> Dear All,
>
> we create a service for OpenPGP key verification:
> https://cryptonomica.net
>
> It's open sourced https://github.com/Cryptonomica/cryptonomica and it
> has legal part ( see:
> https://github.com/Cryptonomica/cryptonomica/wiki/Cryptonomica-White-Paper
> ) aimed at creating an international system of legally recognized and
> enforceable contracts based on OpenPGP.
>
> I would be very interested to hear feedback, criticism and suggestions
> on our project. And also to establish contacts with people interested
> in cooperation.

As the site is unusable without javascript it's hard do use it without
it. This looks pretty common today that even a startpage requires
javascript.

What I more dislike is that you request for a privacy site code from
"ajax.googleapis.com". I suggest to deliver all your requierd JS parts
from your site to be on the save site. Jm2c

> Best regards,
> Viktor Ageyev
> CEO/CTO, Cryptonomica.net

Best regards