Are here any ProtonMail users which use the service from the very beginning?

Stefan Claas stefan.claas at posteo.de
Sun Nov 18 22:30:55 CET 2018

On Sun, 18 Nov 2018 18:30:00 +0000, df. wrote:

> I signed up to ProtonMail in March '14 but did not actually get the
> account until December '14. That's 9 months later.
>
> I have one pair of keys generated (for both .ch and .com), generated
> on the day I setup the account, which for me was on the day
> ProtonMail made it available to me in December '14.

Thanks for the info, hopefully someone else can tell me if they
had only one pub key, like me, with that user@ UID. :-)

> If you have any doubts on current ProtonMail keypair(s) you have, I
> strongly recommend you login in to webmail, goto settings, select
> keys, and generate new keypair(s), mark them as primary, then mark
> obsolete or compromised the keypair(s) that are in doubt, you can
> then delete from your account if needed.

Thanks for the advise, much appreciated! Since i don't use those
keys for communications i am imho o.k. I may consider to delete
that account, because my email provider is now posteo.

Regards
Stefan

--
https://www.behance.net/futagoza