[Announce] GPA 0.10.0 released

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Oct 17 09:34:05 CEST 2018

Moin,

Am Mittwoch 17 Oktober 2018 07:17:09 schrieb Werner Koch:
> We are pleased to announce GPA version 0.10.0.

congratulations on the new GPA release!
(The last one was 0.9.10 from November 2016.)

Given that GPA is stable and satisfies needs for some users for quite a while,
I think you should give it a version number like 1.0. (I'll follow Paul Graham
on the notion that version numbers are mainly used for communication to third
parties.)

> Find its homepage at https://gnupg.org/software/gpa .

This still has the old 0.9.10 changelog.

>  Release-info: https://dev.gnupg.org/T4186

There is not much there, by intention?

Best Regards,
Bernhard