Washington State Electronic Notary Public endorsements

C.J. Collier cjac at colliertech.org
Tue Sep 18 18:16:47 CEST 2018

Hi Wouter!

No, this was not a mistake.  There's very little documentation regarding
using electronic providers.  I expect that I will implement digital acts by
taking photographs or scans of the signed paper, --detach-sign'ing, and
distribute the two file as a .zip or .tar.gz depending on my audience.  Any
of the forms listed in 42.45.140 RCW can be "converted" to digital format
and distributed with the signature, maintaining their legal status as prima
facie evidence.

Cheers,

C.J.