Difficulty of fixing reconciliation

David david at gbenet.com
Wed Aug 14 12:09:44 CEST 2019

On 13/08/2019 15:54, Robert J. Hansen wrote:
>> Good write-up. Now I have a question, in hope that SKS operators are
>> reading this too. I have learned from Robert's gist that the max. is
>> 150.000 sigs per key the servers can handle, if I am not mistaken.
>
> I didn't say this.
>
> I said they handle up to about that, *because we've seen keys with that
> many*.  So clearly, obviously, they handle that many.
>
> A great many people have assumed I intended to say "and it won't handle
> more than 150,000".  Which I didn't say and don't intend.  It very well
> could handle more.

Robert,

Can you give me a valid reason why anyone would want their key signed by
150,000 people or more?? How can you meet 150,000 people? Your going to
spend your entire waking hours getting your key signed by as many people
as possible before you die?

The mind boggles!

David

--
People Should Not Be Afraid Of Their Government - Their Government
Should Be Afraid Of The People - When Injustice Becomes Law, REBELLION