"There's always light..........."

David david at gbenet.com
Fri Aug 16 10:53:14 CEST 2019

Hi All,

Many moons ago I added the line "there's always light at the end of the
tunnel" in my postmaster key pair.

But when crating my new keys - I'd completely forgotten how to do this.
I read the GPG Manual and could find no reference to this.

Am wondering now that I've created the keys - can I add a comment? If so
what is the command??

Cheers

David

--
People Should Not Be Afraid Of Their Government - Their Government
Should Be Afraid Of The People - When Injustice Becomes Law, REBELLION