"There's always light..........."

john doe johndoe65534 at mail.com
Fri Aug 16 11:38:53 CEST 2019

On 8/16/2019 10:53 AM, David wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Many moons ago I added the line "there's always light at the end of the
> tunnel" in my postmaster key pair.
>
> But when crating my new keys - I'd completely forgotten how to do this.
> I read the GPG Manual and could find no reference to this.
>
> Am wondering now that I've created the keys - can I add a comment? If so
> what is the command??

Have a look here:

https://security.stackexchange.com/questions/67796/adding-a-comment-to-pgp-mail-signature-files

A better comment would be the URL where to download your public key.

If you are talking about the comment in your UID, you would need to
creat a new UID to do that but you are better off without the one that
you want to use or without a comment altogether.

--
John Doe