GnuPG v2.2.17.22805 with StarksoftCryptographyOpenPGP

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Tue Dec 17 17:53:20 CET 2019

> I'm not sure if we're closer or not. I plugged in the
> -no-default-keyring and -keyring "name"

We're definitely closer.  Remember what Thomas Edison said when someone
accused him of having failed 10,000 times in his pursuit of the light
bulb.  "I have not failed, I have only found 10,000 ways that don't
work!"  Churning through failures quickly is an essential part of
success.  A frustrating part, to be sure -- but essential.

So, next up.

> Command line I'm pushing to GnuPG: C:Program FilesGnuPGbingpg.exe
> --verbose --batch --trust-model always --pinentry-mode loopback
> --no-default-keyring --keyring
> "C:UsersRickRustadAppDataRoaminggnupgpubring.kbx" --recipient "
> XXXXXXX " --encrypt

Open a command window and use that exact same command line.  Does it
work correctly?