GnuPG v2.2.17.22805 with StarksoftCryptographyOpenPGP

Rick Rustad rick.rustad at enavate.com
Tue Dec 17 17:37:13 CET 2019

Hi Robert.

I'm not sure if we're closer or not. I plugged in the -no-default-keyring and -keyring "name"

Command line I'm pushing to GnuPG: C:\Program Files\GnuPG\bin\gpg.exe --verbose --batch --trust-model always --pinentry-mode loopback --no-default-keyring --keyring "C:\Users\RickRustad\AppData\Roaming\gnupg\pubring.kbx" --recipient " XXXXXXX " --encrypt

Error message echo'd back to my trace log:
   gpg: enabled debug flags: memstat trust extprog
gpg: XXXXXXX: skipped: No public key
gpg: [stdin]: encryption failed: No public key
gpg: keydb: handles=1 locks=0 parse=0 get=0
gpg:        build=0 update=0 insert=0 delete=0
gpg:        reset=0 found=0 not=1 cache=0 not=0
gpg: kid_not_found_cache: count=0 peak=0 flushes=0
gpg: sig_cache: total=0 cached=0 good=0 bad=0
gpg: random usage: poolsize=600 mixed=0 polls=0/0 added=0/0
              outmix=0 getlvl1=0/0 getlvl2=0/0
gpg: rndjent stat: collector=0x00000000 calls=0 bytes=0
gpg: secmem usage: 0/32768 bytes in 0 blocks

Any other suggestions?

Rick Rustad | Senior Dynamics GP Developer at Enavate Managed Services, a DXC Services Partner
Mobile +1 701 428 9900| Office +1 720 577 5027 | E-mail rick.rustad at enavate.com
ENAVATE, Inc. | 7887 E. Belleview Ave., Suite 600 | Englewood, CO 80111 | USA