WKD with HTTP redirect possible?

Sheogorath sheogorath at shivering-isles.com
Fri Feb 1 18:20:22 CET 2019

Hi,

I have a domain with a catchall setup. So I wonder if I can just setup a
HTTP redirect to my main key so WKD works fine. So far it seems to fail.

The standard basically says that the GET request has to return the
binary key, which is quite unhandy in this case. I mean, not impossible
to build, but feels wrong to me.

Also, and that's not overly important, but given that WKD discovers a
key, downloads it and it's not containing the mail address, is this key
still used for the communication or is it ignored? Does it throw an error?

Even with `-vv` set I couldn't really figure out.

Version used (on Fedora 29):
gpg (GnuPG) 2.2.12
libgcrypt 1.8.4

--