can't encrypt with public key from sectigo (former comodo)

Uwe Brauer oub at mat.ucm.es
Wed Feb 6 10:30:04 CET 2019

I have used certificates from comodo since almost 10 years, without any problems.

Now they changed their name to sectigo.
I just received a public key from somebody, who obtained 2 days ago a
certificate from them.

With this certificate:
Encrypting and signing still works in thunderbird

But I tried the following in the command line

gpgsm --encrypt -r 0xCC6EDB92 epg-error.txt

And obtain

gpgsm: Note: non-critical certificate policy not allowed
gpgsm: dirmngr cache-only key lookup failed: Not found
gpgsm: issuer certificate {09C0F2FC0BDA94DB5FFE2BDFA89942CFC9E0AD00} not found using authorityKeyIdentifier
gpgsm: dirmngr cache-only key lookup failed: Not found
gpgsm: issuer certificate not found
gpgsm: issuer certificate: #/CN=Sectigo RSA Client Authentication and Secure Email CA,O=Sectigo Limited,L=Salford,ST=Greater Manchester,C=GB
gpgsm: can't encrypt to '0xCC6EDB92': Missing issuer certificate

How can I solve that issue?

Thanks

Uwe Brauer