Your Thoughts

Juergen Bruckner juergen at bruckner.tk
Mon Jul 1 23:08:02 CEST 2019

Hello to all,

Am 01.07.19 um 00:23 schrieb Ryan McGinnis via Gnupg-users:
> Does anyone know what PGP’s peak adoption rate was?  I always loved it in concept but very very rarely saw people actually trying to use it in the wild, outside of the types of people who read this list.

Well that not pretty "in the wild" but its pretty new:
The Austrian Parliament and some parts of the Austria Government have
released a website [1] where the PGP-Keys of Members of the Parliament
and other people in the government are collected on one place.

regards
Juergen

[1] https://gvkeys.at/

--