SKS and GnuPG related issues and possible workarounds

Stefan Claas sac at 300baud.de
Wed Jul 3 16:00:53 CEST 2019

Vincent Breitmoser via Gnupg-users wrote:

> Friendly reminder: There are no developers working on SKS right now. Zero. No
> actual work has been done on SKS in years.
>
>  - V

Correct. If I would be an SKS operator I would switch to your Hadgrid,
to support the PGP / GnuPG community.

If I had time and money I would hire a lawyer, would formulate a letter
for SKS operators stating that I request the removal of my pub key data
and would as EU citizen refer in this letter to our GDPR.

Maybe, if time allows, I may check with EFF and their lawyers ...

Regards
Stefan