ProtonMail and Anonymity

Stefan Claas sac at 300baud.de
Sat Jun 8 10:25:47 CEST 2019

Christopher W. Richardson wrote:

> > On 9 May 2019, at 22:34, Stefan Claas <sac at 300baud.de> wrote:

> >> What are some such “real” anonymous email services?
> >
> > Sceptic, eh? :-)
> >
> > However, as soon as time permits I will create a little
> > .pdf dokument showing the required and reliable resources
> >
> > In order to obtain this document you or anybody else
> > will have to follow some guidelines, which I will
> > outline here, once the document is available.
>
> I shall patiently await :)

Sorry for the late reply, I am still busy with some projects.

Anyways, I decided to post now some keywords, which you or
anybody else can Google up.

OmniMix, QuickSilver Lite, YAMN (check github), Mixmaster4096
(check github), Bitmessage, ZeroNet and for anonymous file
transfer Onionshare. Those tools can be all used with Tor.

There are probably many more tools available to communicate
anonymously, but those are reliable ones used in anonymous
circles.

Regards
Stefan