ProtonMail and Anonymity

Mirimir mirimir at riseup.net
Sun Jun 9 04:10:56 CEST 2019

On 06/08/2019 01:25 AM, Stefan Claas wrote:
> Christopher W. Richardson wrote:
>

>>> On 9 May 2019, at 22:34, Stefan Claas <sac at 300baud.de> wrote:

>>> Sceptic, eh? :-)
>>>
>>> However, as soon as time permits I will create a little
>>> .pdf dokument showing the required and reliable resources
>>>
>>> In order to obtain this document you or anybody else
>>> will have to follow some guidelines, which I will
>>> outline here, once the document is available.
>>
>> I shall patiently await :)

Yeah, I'd also like to see that :)

> Sorry for the late reply, I am still busy with some projects.
>
> Anyways, I decided to post now some keywords, which you or
> anybody else can Google up.
>
> OmniMix, QuickSilver Lite, YAMN (check github), Mixmaster4096
> (check github), Bitmessage, ZeroNet and for anonymous file
> transfer Onionshare. Those tools can be all used with Tor.

Some years ago, I got Quicksilver Lite working in Debian with Wine. But
even then, it hadn't been updated for years. And now I find that
https://www.quicksilvermail.net isn't loading. Are people still using
nymservers with mixmaster?  And do you have working onion URLs for
nymservers and news servers?