Infinite loop?

James Moe jimoe at sohnen-moe.com
Sun Jun 23 20:53:17 CEST 2019

opensuse LEAP 15.0
linux 4.12.14-lp150.12.64-default x86_64

gpg2 seems to enter an infinite loop. The system recently updated; gnupg
does appear in the update log. That is all I know.

I executed the command
  $ gpg2 --debug-all --list-keys
to get a debug output. The resulting file is really large: 8.9MB. I have
provided a Dropbox link to the debug file below.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xc2jtntmzhr10lg/gpg2-debug.txt?dl=0

$ gpg2 --version
gpg (GnuPG) 2.2.5
libgcrypt 1.8.2
<https://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>

Home: /home/jmoe/.gnupg
Supported algorithms:
Pubkey: RSA, ELG, DSA, ECDH, ECDSA, EDDSA
Cipher: IDEA, 3DES, CAST5, BLOWFISH, AES, AES192, AES256, TWOFISH,
        CAMELLIA128, CAMELLIA192, CAMELLIA256
Compression: Uncompressed, ZIP, ZLIB, BZIP2

--
James Moe
moe dot james at sohnen-moe dot com