PGP Anonymous Board Idea

Ralph Seichter abbot at monksofcool.net
Fri Mar 8 22:00:20 CET 2019

* Stefan Claas:

> Well, mail in a "forum" like a Usenet group is there a prefered delivery
> method, thanks to mail2news gateways. [...]

a) We're moving ever further off topic in terms of GnuPG.

b) Once again, the OP wrote about "an anonymous PGP messaging board". I
happen to have created and run messaging board software, also known as
bulletin board software, since the 1980s (e.g. FidoNet, Z-Netz), and I
don't see the necessity for using mail in a MBS/BBS at all.

c) the OP proposed a centralized approach and stated "The general
process of the server would be to receive a message via HTTPS".

Seriously, it strains my patience if participants in a discussion fail
to pay attention.

-Ralph