Ideas on raising donations for GnuPG, Gpg4win, and g10 code

Dan Bryant dkbryant at gmail.com
Wed May 1 06:47:33 CEST 2019

I was on Amazon Smile today and noticed quite a few FOSS projects were
available to select as the source of my amazon shopping proceeds.
Also thought that registering gnupg.org, gpg4win.org and g10code.com
in the Brave Rewards program might be an interesting way to allow
GnuPG to accept small concurrency donations.

There may be some legal reasons, or non profit status constraints that
might prevent these organizations from accepting donations through
Smile or Brave, but I thought I would go ahead and make the suggestion
on the chance that it simply hadn't been considered yet.

AmazonSmile: https://org.amazon.com/
BraveRewards: https://publishers.basicattentiontoken.org/