We have GOT TO make things simpler

Chris Narkiewicz hello at ezaquarii.com
Sat Oct 5 08:11:03 CEST 2019

> On 10/4/19 3:35 AM, Stefan Claas wrote:
>> And do those 20 companies business with their customers were GnuPG
>> signatures are legally binding, like real signatures on letters?
>
> _At least_ 20 fortune 500 businesses _that I know of_. Mind you, I'm
not even counting governments.

20?  Wow. There are 8 billion people on this planet, most of them don't
work at 20 companies from Fortune 500.

WhatsApp build crypto system that is successfully adopted by billions of
users without technical knowledge.

Our views on what can be considered a successful adoption are strongly
misaligned.