In case you use OpenPGP on a smartphone ...

Ryan McGinnis ryan at digicana.com
Wed Aug 12 17:15:33 CEST 2020

If you don't want to be location tracked on a mobile device you just
power it off and put it in a Faraday bag when not in use.
https://silent-pocket.com/

If you want to deep dive into this sort of thing (it's a really deep
lake), give this book a read:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0898YGR58/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_hsch_vapi_taft_p1_i0