In case you use OpenPGP on a smartphone ...

Ryan McGinnis ryan at digicana.com
Wed Aug 12 18:56:52 CEST 2020

Well yes I realize that it exists, what I'm saying is why would anyone
use it for secure communications on a smartphone when there are
solutions orders of magnitude more secure and simple to use.  It'd be
like buying a helicopter but deciding you'd still fly only 2 feet off
the ground and stick to paved roads.

--
-Ryan McGinnis
http://bigstormpicture.com