In case you use OpenPGP on a smartphone ...

Felix felix at audiofair.de
Wed Aug 12 20:07:04 CEST 2020

I'm not sure that there are solutions orders of magnitude more secure
that are available readily.

Also people tend to get emails on the go as well that might be
encrypted. It's convenient to decrypt emails on a smartphone and not
really that insecure if you're using an external device for actual
keystorage (such as a Yubikey).

I don't actually see what's so silly about the whole thing.